Tuesday 12 October 2010

Vis Com. Project 3 (11th Oct - 12th Oct)

These two days, i have been finding a way to present my ideas and concepts...
At first, i researched on different kind of ways to deliver a message...such as body languages, signs, key, email, letters.....etc...
Then i started to decide who the receiver and sender of my sequence to.....
I came up with one at last....
Receiver = my friend who smoke.....
Sender = me
to sum up the message that i want to tell her.....it would be
 "I WANT HER TO STOP SMOKING IN FRONT OF ME"
______________
i want her to stop smoking in front of me...because i am born with asthma....if she smokes in front of me...it may cause me an asthma attack....which is really painful for me....
In my sketches/drawings... i want to show how when she smokes her cigarettes, i am inhaling medicine at the same time....i want her to feel the pain that i have to take medicine daily...
so it is like a daily routine of both of us, when she is smoking....i am inhaling medicine....
the following are some sketches that i have done today =D


No comments:

Post a Comment